2018 OXLEY CYCLES SOUTHERN ZONE SHOOTOUT SERIES
* The shootout is run over six rounds, hosted by selected Clubs within the BMX South Queensland Zone.
Round 1 Sat 13 January Redlands BMX Club
Round 2 Sat 27 January Hinterland BMX Club
Round 3 Sat 10 February Nerang BMX Club
Round 4 Sat 24 February Ipswich BMX Club
Round 5 Sat 10 March Cooloola BMX Club
Round 6 Sat 07 April Beenleigh BMX Club
* Pro Straights will not be used during the Shootout Rounds.
* Online Nominations are available via www.bmxaustralia.com.au or bmxsouthqld.org
* Online Nominations will close 10pm (Brisbane Time) the Thursday prior to each round
* Nominations on the day will be accepted up to the close of registration at each round. To avoid lengthy queues, online nomination via OSM is strongly recommended.
* Open Riders are expected to own a Transponder. The Zone has a limited number of Transponders available for hire. Once this inventory is exhausted, riders will be required to purchase a Mylaps Flex Transponder to participate in racing. Exception are the participation classes, Sprockets & Mini Wheelers.
* Scoring of the event is calculated on the rider’s best 5 rounds over the series Eg. If a rider rides all six rounds the rider will drop his/her worst round.
* If a rider only rides five rounds, all points will be counted.
* Race Results will be available via ezeventing.com.au
* Series Results will be published on the BMX South Queensland Web Site bmxsouthqld.org
* If you can volunteer as a Official, please advise via the Online Nomination or speak to our Event Co-ordinator.
* All Volunteers will be entered into a Prize Draw.
THERE WILL BE A BONUS 10 POINTS ADDED TO RIDERS WHO RIDE ALL 6 ROUNDS.
* Scoring is 10pts –1st, 8pts –2nd , 6pts –3rd , 5pts –4th , 4pts –5th , 3pts –6th , 2pts –7th ,1pt – 8
* Each round of racing has 4 motos no finals.
* A rider must ride 5 out of 6 rounds to qualify for an award.
* A rider who nominates into a round of the series must take the gate to be scored as entered into the round.
* Novice and Expert are to be offered at this Event.
* If you don't hold a current plate from a South Queensland Zone, State, Australian or World Championship - you may nominate into a Novice Class.
* A mystery double point round will be drawn at round 5 and announced at the start of round 6.
* There is to be no drinking of alcohol at any rounds of the Shootout Series Events.
* There will be designated Smoking areas set aside and these will be announced on the day of the event.
* BMX South Queensland and their appointed officials may remove any rider, parent, or spectator from the venues at any time.
* BMX South Queensland reserves the right to refuse entry to any person
* The BMX South Queensland Committee reserves the right to amend these guidelines from time to time.
For more information phone Sam 0432-079 627 or Kayelene 07-3812 2494